Smackdown Books 2021

Ordinary Hazards
We Dream of Space
If These Wings Could Fly
We Are Not Free
The King of Jam Sandwiches
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team
The Companion
Punching the Air
Show Me a Sign
Land of the Cranes
Furia
Dragon Hoops
When Stars Are Scattered
Snapdragon
The Radium Girls: The Scary But True Story of the Poison That Made People Glow in the Dark
American as Paneer Pie
Tune It Out
The Gilded Ones
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
Switch

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Split Decision

Two for A Monster Calls and one for Okay for Now from the ladies at Westmin.  Renae still really likes Okay for Now from the first round, even given the too-tidy ending.  She thinks the kids will enjoy it.  I agree with her, but, personally, I am still talking with colleagues about Monster.  I think it has become an all-time favourite for me.  However, I think I will need multiple copies of all three of the books to use in my classroom.  How do I go about tripling my budget, Dia?

No comments:

Post a Comment