Smackdown Books 2018

Wolf Hollow
Salt to the Sea
The Serpent King
Optimists Die First
The Hate U Give
Orphan Island
Dan vs. Nature
The Female of the Species
March
Unbecoming
Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere
Paper Girls, Vol. 1
The Passion of Dolssa
The Distance Between Us
When We Collided
Louis parmi les spectres
OCDaniel
Girl in the Blue Coat
Refugee
Defy the Stars

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Trying to think after Spring Break

I'll keep this short.  We Were Liars is my pick.  The family was horrible - I don't think every book should make you feel like you went to Disney (or else Disney would be like everywhere else). The fact that I could feel such a strong emotion is what drew me in. And I'll admit it, I did NOT see dead people until it was pointed out directly to me at the end.  Child-like innocence? Perhaps.  More likely, I skipped a critical page and didn't realize it but either way...it remains my choice! (she said proudly!) And I don't need to wait for my zombie pick because it's already out... I'll Give You the Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment