Smackdown Books 2021

Ordinary Hazards
We Dream of Space
If These Wings Could Fly
We Are Not Free
The King of Jam Sandwiches
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team
The Companion
Punching the Air
Show Me a Sign
Land of the Cranes
Furia
Dragon Hoops
When Stars Are Scattered
Snapdragon
The Radium Girls: The Scary But True Story of the Poison That Made People Glow in the Dark
American as Paneer Pie
Tune It Out
The Gilded Ones
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
Switch

Saturday, December 3, 2011

You Wish by Mandy Hubbard


Interview with Mandy Hubbard

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, not sure if I should post here under the book or up above, but this seems to make sense. My first thought upon receiving this book at the meeting was I WISH I didn't have to read this book. I mean, it is all PINK! The cover is PINK, the title font is PINK, there is a PINK wrapperthingy on the cupcake and it has a PINK candle on it. At least the pony on top of the cupcake is brown. I like brown. I like ponies. But in the book the pony IS actually PINK. I have never yet made it through the very few YA Chick Lit selections I have attempted...but I'll force myself through this one. I promise....or I'll be PINK with embarrassment.

    ReplyDelete