Smackdown Books 2021

Ordinary Hazards
We Dream of Space
If These Wings Could Fly
We Are Not Free
The King of Jam Sandwiches
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team
The Companion
Punching the Air
Show Me a Sign
Land of the Cranes
Furia
Dragon Hoops
When Stars Are Scattered
Snapdragon
The Radium Girls: The Scary But True Story of the Poison That Made People Glow in the Dark
American as Paneer Pie
Tune It Out
The Gilded Ones
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
Switch

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Talk About Late for Your Own Party...

I knew what I was voting for but didn't quite get a blog post together. It seems less urgent when all 3 books were, for me, 5 star books. Lots of love going out for Scythe but once I read Thunderhead I think the argument of popularity with kids goes down a considerable amount so my vote is not going there. I loved Holding Up the Universe but in the end I have to go with Hate U Give. Even though I voted for March in the zombie pick. You can not (should not) ignore history when it is your present too!


No comments:

Post a Comment