Smackdown Books 2018

Wolf Hollow
Salt to the Sea
The Serpent King
Optimists Die First
The Hate U Give
Orphan Island
Dan vs. Nature
The Female of the Species
March
Unbecoming
Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere
Paper Girls, Vol. 1
The Passion of Dolssa
The Distance Between Us
When We Collided
Louis parmi les spectres
OCDaniel
Girl in the Blue Coat
Refugee
Defy the Stars

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Three very different books battle to the end

The Night Gardener - a creepy yet engaging story.
The Nazi Hunters - a historical read that highlights sometimes justice takes much time and effort
I'll Give You the Sun - a story about relationships 

I thought all the books had their flaws and also their highlights. I loved the goose bumps I had as I read The Night Gardener.  I was intrigued and in awe by the Nazi Hunter's determination.  The writing style of  I’ll Give You the Sun was very engaging and I was drawn into liking the characters.  My pick is for the one that I enjoyed the most - my vote is I'll Give You the Sun.


Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment