Smackdown Books 2021

Ordinary Hazards
We Dream of Space
If These Wings Could Fly
We Are Not Free
The King of Jam Sandwiches
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team
The Companion
Punching the Air
Show Me a Sign
Land of the Cranes
Furia
Dragon Hoops
When Stars Are Scattered
Snapdragon
The Radium Girls: The Scary But True Story of the Poison That Made People Glow in the Dark
American as Paneer Pie
Tune It Out
The Gilded Ones
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
Switch

Monday, May 11, 2015

And the winner is...



By this point in Smackdown much of the Smack has already been dished out as I have worked hard to support the novels that I thought would be the best for young adults.  To be fair, the book that I believe is truly the best (We Were Liars) did not make the list and so I believe that I am supporting my second favorite.  Earlier I fought long and hard to push Nazi Hunter and Night Gardener  forward and I equally fought hard to crush I’ll Give You the Sun.  As a result of these past fights, I know all three of these novels fairly well. Overall I fully believe the Night Gardener is the overall best novel for young adults and should be the winner for 2014 – 2015 Might Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment