Smackdown Books 2021

Ordinary Hazards
We Dream of Space
If These Wings Could Fly
We Are Not Free
The King of Jam Sandwiches
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team
The Companion
Punching the Air
Show Me a Sign
Land of the Cranes
Furia
Dragon Hoops
When Stars Are Scattered
Snapdragon
The Radium Girls: The Scary But True Story of the Poison That Made People Glow in the Dark
American as Paneer Pie
Tune It Out
The Gilded Ones
The Left-Handed Booksellers of London
Switch

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Zombie pick: I'll Give You the Sun

I was very impressed with previous blogs re: I'll give You the Sun. In addition, I  am very curious as to why this book has garnered so much attention and awards from around the globe. I'd like to give it a chance as my zombie pick. I guess if I don't get to read it in the land of Mighty Smackdown I'll add it to my summer collection. Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment