Smackdown Books 2018

Wolf Hollow
Salt to the Sea
The Serpent King
Optimists Die First
The Hate U Give
Orphan Island
Dan vs. Nature
The Female of the Species
March
Unbecoming
Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere
Paper Girls, Vol. 1
The Passion of Dolssa
The Distance Between Us
When We Collided
Louis parmi les spectres
OCDaniel
Girl in the Blue Coat
Refugee
Defy the Stars

Tuesday, December 27, 2011



Okay, I must admit that neither of these novels would be ones that I would personally pick up off the shelf, but I'm still glad I had the opportunity to read them. I'm going to vote for A Conspiracy of Kings to continue on into the next round. I'm not sure if that means I have to read it again or if someone else has to read it...but maybe I'll get more out of it the second time if the former is the case. Happy reading, Mighty Smackdowners - isn't that what the holidays are for? Okay, so that and catching up on marking, and housework, and planning, and exercising, and life.....

1 comment:

  1. I have You Wish on my TBR pile and I'm leaving it there. Sometimes a chick needs her lit - and I'm still intrigued. However, the Conspiracy book took it all in last year's Battle of the Books so there must be some merit. There was a lot of debate back and forth over whether you needed to read the previous books.

    ReplyDelete